Am I right to guess we’ve all spent more time indoors this year than we ever imagined we would?
I always try to find the positive in any difficult situation. The positive for me has been the opportunity to learn and do a few things:
- Obviously, I’ve gotten to spend a lot more time with my kids.
- I’ve realized that I’m a lot more introverted than I thought I was!
- I’ve learned that my surroundings affect my mood so it’s important to make sure the things around me make me happy.
- It’s helped me become a better businessperson because I’ve had to buckle down and learn a lot of new things to make my business grow.
- I’ve also had the opportunity to spend some time exploring new ideas for my work. I’m very excited by my new collection, it has a very different feel than my other work and I'm loving it!
It will be released on July 31st. My email list gets first dibs, so make sure you sign up!
Talk to you soon,